A suitable outfit and uniform must be a combination of two factors that are style and size. However, choosing a uniform size is a relatively difficult problem for many people, because they do not know how to determine the size of pants, shirt size, hat size, apron size, skirt size, .... according to the measurement table. sizes according to current standards.
What is the size? All kinds of sizes according to international standards
Size is the magnitude or size of an object. Dimensions can be measured as length, width, height, diameter, circumference, area, volume or volume.
In clothing sizing, shirt size generally refers to the label size used for garments sold off-the-shelf. Shirt sizing has a large number of standard sizing systems around the world for different types of garments, such as dresses, tops, skirts and pants.
Standard clothing sizes
According to international standards, the sizes of shirts and pants are shown with abbreviated letters and separate symbols. Besides, it is also divided into sizes from large to small (or from small to large) as follows:
- Shirt size XXL = Extra Extra Large = Very very large: Also known as shirt size 2XL or shirt size XXL. This is a very large shirt size and also the largest shirt size
- What is XL size shirt = Extra Large = Very Large: It is a very large size
- Shirt size L = Large = Large: It is a large size shirt
- Shirt size M – Medium = Medium: It is a shirt size with medium size
- Shirt size S – Small = Small: It is a small size shirt
- Shirt size XS – Extra Small = Very small: It is a shirt size with a very small size
- Shirt size XXS – Extra Extra Small = Very very small: It is a very very small size and also the smallest shirt size
However, Vietnamese (Asian) people are inherently small in stature, which is quite different from Westerners (European), so when applied, there will be certain differences and adjustments in shirt size:
- US shirt size: 5 – 5 1/2 – 6 – 6 1/2 – 7 – 7 1/2 – 8 – 8 1/2 – 9 – 9 1/2 – 10 – 11 – 12 – 13
- EU shirt size: 35 - 35.5 - 36 - 36.5 - 37 - 37.5 - 38 - 38.5 - 39,….
- JP shirt size: In centimeters: 23.5 – 24 – 24.5
Here are some ways to view, estimate, calculate, measure the size of T-shirts and shirts, trousers, skirts, doctor's blouses, kitchen shirts, workwear (BHLD),..... for male/female
A little tip before you start, you can check your lap measurements first, by taking your lap measurements as follows:
Measure the necklace by wrapping a tape measure around your neck and inserting an extra finger.
Measure your bust by wrapping a tape measure around the largest area of your bust.
Measure your waistline by wrapping a tape measure around the largest area of your abdomen.
Besides, the Uniform Expert will also guide you how to choose the size of clothes according to your weight, according to your body type, ... all kinds of uniforms such as: uniform t-shirts, office uniforms, security uniforms. working households, hotel restaurant uniforms, school uniforms, medical uniforms, etc. With many suggestions, it will help you choose the most suitable and suitable uniform size!